The For Sale | Trade | Wanted Forum is intended for members to buy, sell, and trade hardware between one another. nForcersHQ.com/nFHQ.net cannot guarantee the legitimacy of the buyer, seller, or trader. nForcersHQ.com/nFHQ.net does not take responsibility of any sort for any transaction(s) that takes place between individuals.
New forum members are welcome to post in the FST - bogus traders and spammers aren't. Before trading any items we do require that you a) have been a member at this forum for at last one month or b) have at least 50 posts under your belt.
· You may only buy/sell/trade computer hardware. NO software or other items.
· You MUST post a price for ALL For Sale (FS) and For Sale/For Trade (FS/FT) topics. You cannot charge taxes or extra fees for your items. Honour your prices!
· Please state the currency of money you are asking for as this is an international forum.
· No auction style posts. This is not eBay.
· All traders must display a valid e-mail address in order to participate. Free services such as hotmail, yahoo, etc. are frowned upon as they are easy for trolls to use because they are non-trackable.
· Thread crapping will not be tolerated. If you do not intend to buy and have nothing positive to add, please refrain from posting in that topic. If you think the asking price is too high, or want to make an offer significantly lower than the posted price, please contact the seller via email or private message (PM).
· You cannot sell something you do not have in your immediate possession.
Guidance & Recommendations
· BUYER BEWARE!
· Do your research before buying from someone online. Ask for references (i.e. Heatware, eBay feedback, etc.). The length of time a member has been registered at this forum, and the amount of posts they have, can be used to help verify someone.
· Do not purchase from someone with little to no posts. Forum trolls are not generally the type to contribute to a forum before making a bad deal.
· Do NOT assume. Again, make sure you know what you are getting and all the details of the transaction, before going through with it. Better safe than sorry.
· Clarity is key. Be honest when describing the condition of used parts.
· Make sure there is a mutual understanding of what is being paid for and what is expected.
· Agree on any terms of sale before the transaction takes place (ie: damage responsibility, excess charges, guarantees, and payment options).
· Post whether you are willing to ship your FS item, and what regions you are willing to ship to.
· No more than 2 active threads per individual in the Outpost, and no more then 2 'bumps' per 24 hours. A 'bump' is any post you make in your thread...edit previous posts or use the PM system to answer questions if you have to.
· The Heatware reference site allows you to build good trading reputation and check on others.
· PayPal is an internationally recognized method to securely send funds online.
· Troll Hunters has plenty of good trading tips and a very extensive "traders to avoid" list.
Buyer beware and happy buying, selling, and trading!
Please contact me via PM or email (papaparappa AT hotmail DOT com) if you have any questions or concerns about anything in the For Sale | Trade | Wanted forum. Let's help each other out and make this a safe place for the members of this great forum to buy/sell/trade.